Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fwd: icra Bangalore.

  • Nandan Palaparambil
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2010
      Rajuji,

      Thanks for the information, will try to be there. Babu - Please let me know the details of the program.

      Regards,
      Nandan

      From: icra mail <icra@...>
      Date: Thu, May 6, 2010 at 11:47 AM
      Subject: icra Bangalore.
      To: Raju Titus <rajuktitus@...>

      Dear Shri Raju titusji,
      It was very nice talking to you over phone. And thank you very much for your
      wonderful response.

      The proposed dates are as follows:

      three day workshop starting from Thursday 29th July to 31st afternoon.
      This programme is to be held in a natural farm six hours from Bangalore.
      31st you return to Bangalore.
      1st August , your talk and discussion in Bangalore with a samllgroup.of
      friends.
      This is what we have in mind. we wait for your confirmation . After
      receiving your confirmation we will start planning .
      We also request your suggestions on this aspect.
      Best Regards,
      P.Babu

      --
      Raju Titus. Hoshangabad.India.