Information on Natural Farmers in WA

  • shashi.pkumar@wipro.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2010
      Hi,

      I am on a trip to Seattle, WA, USA for a fortnight. I would like to
      visit natural/fukuoka framers in and around Seattle, and seek inputs
      from their learning's.

      As a background, currently I am running "sustainable" experiment in my 3
      acres of land - where we're trying to grow what my family needs using
      any external inputs, but not been successful. Would like to compare my
      notes with likeminded farmers in and around Seattle, WA.

      Regards
      Shashi