Re: [fukuoka_farming] Weeds removal - Communist

  • vivasayee vivasayee
    Message 1 of 21 , May 9, 2010
      Hi Satya ,

      As you see the intention of this group I believe is natural farming and
      this weed while doing some research looks very dangerous behaviour as it
      increases more and more seeds when u use manual or mechanical .

      Chemical Usage will bring you drastical impact on the soil and assciated
      crops !

      Look like the following !plz confirm ,

      http://www.google.com/images?q=Chromolaena%20odorata&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:ta:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

      Looks like the origin is from North America and later it spread to other
      areas of Asia by multiple ways ! Remember when u say "Chemical " you are
      inviting problem to ur soil which is mother for all cropping... When
      pesticides/fertilizer were able to produce mechanism to control to some
      extent ,we can think about the same should be available through natural
      ways..

      "I will check this out ,and confident will find resolution "

      Parallely eager to get any inputs from highly experienced "

      My suggestion would be to look deep into the inherant properties of this
      weed ,may be need some agricultural scientist in this forum to take deep
      dive analysis

      This one reproduced based on typical weather conditions ,weather conditions
      we cannot change ,but we can increase the soil capability which is ur worry
      by adopting various methods or do for one time anti cropping like some
      crops which does not allow other crop to succeed ..--->For this we need to
      study deep into this weed ,which is supposed to be done by the scientist who
      are paid by govt but unfortunately they work for pesticides/fertilizers
      companies for mere money sake....

      here we need to look how the fore-farmers have address this issue!!!

      We cannot fiddle around the nature ,there is some thing which is aiding in
      ur land which needs to be looked on wt is that other than weather condition

      Regards
      vivasayeee