My visit to Mr. Raju Titus' farm last March

  • thomcprestes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2010
      dear friends,

      It's been maybe already a couple months, but I just wish to register that last March I have visited Mr. Raju Titus farm for a couple of days. He rather kindly welcomed me, showed me his place and told me about his experience with farming. As we all know, he is strongly advocating no-till farming (natural farming) and has been experimenting with it since many years. It was indeed quite interesting for me to see his place and talk to him and his
      wife, ms. Shalini. The minimum I could say is that it is really inspiring to see people going about their things with so much passion and willingness to experiment. I hope other members of this group will be able to visit mr. Raju and ms. Shalini, as well as other farmers around the world, and report their experience and feelings about their visits to us all. I won't upload any photos because mr. Raju Titus has a picassa photo album full of them, and also I won't go into details about his farm after all he is in this group and anyone can write to him to ask about it. I guess I just wanted to "register" my visit as it seemed to me it could be of interest to some people from the group.

      Best regards,

      Thomas