VIDEO HOME, a film of Yann Arthus-Bertrand

  • agustín guzmán
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2010
      We are living in exceptional times. Scientists tell us that we have 10 years to change the way we live, avert the depletion of natural resources and the catastrophic evolution of the Earth's climate.

      The stakes are high for us and our children. Everyone should take part in the effort, and HOME has been conceived to take a message of mobilization out to every human being.

      For this purpose, HOME needs to be free. A patron, the PPR Group, made this possible. EuropaCorp, the distributor, also pledged not to make any profit because Home is a non-profit film.
      http://www.youtube.com/homeprojectES#p/a/f/0/jqxENMKaeCU