Re: [fukuoka_farming] Plantare: Community currency for seed exchange

  • blugleblogle@no-log.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2010
      Hello,
      In France we have a 3 years old similar project.

      http://semeurs.free.fr

      Today we have 6000 différent plants and approximatly 500 users.

      This project use à modified version of the wikipedia engine.

      The database is improved everyday by users. Each users got a personnal
      page where he can show to the other users the seeds he got in his
      personnal stock.

      With this tool you can very simply exchange or give seed to other users.

      Francois