Re: [fukuoka_farming] WATER DAY (जल दिवस )

  • Yugandhar S
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2010
      English Translation:
      *Water Day*

      Dear Friends,
      Today(March 22) is 'World water day'. On this day, let us resolve that,
      'To protect the Earth's water cycle we all will practice 'No-till natural
      farming'. We will also use all our available resources to publicize and
      disseminate the information about 'No-till natural farming' with full force.
      By tilling we destroy the homes of numerous beneficial living beings that
      help the rain water percolate into the ground, which otherwise flows away
      taking along with it extremely rich top soil. No-till natural farming helps
      all the rain water to percolate into the ground without flowing away, thus
      helping in recharging ground water and preventing famines.

      Thank you.
      --Raju Titus
      --Yugandhar