Re: Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada

  • bpelleri
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 16, 2010
      Sounds good, Birg. I have a blog of this season's progress and thoughts http://novascotianaturalfarming.blogspot.com/

      In the Lord's service,
      Brian

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Steen Birge <birge_s@...> wrote:

      > Brian,
      >
      > I'm hoping to do it in Upstate NY. Probably pretty close in climate.
      >
      > Birg
      >

      > ________________________________

    • 倩 冯
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 16, 2010
        Dear Brian

        I am an chinese immigrant in Montreal now.I just applied to study Agriculture and Environment in Mcgill,but I don't know if I can go there.I don't have the land,so I can't practise Fukuoka farming,but I love to hear the good news that more and more people will do this.

        Good luck to your garden.

        Christine(FENG Qian)

        --- 10年3月16日,周二, bpelleri <pellerinb@...> 写道:

        发件人: bpelleri <pellerinb@...>