organic culture

  • Michael Levin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2010
      Dear Arun,

      I organize an online community called Zoobird dot com focused on organic
      lifestyles. With your permission, I'd love to post your article in the
      Community Zoo, which is one of Zoobird's special interest groups. We are a
      new virtual community and particularly are interested in facts with
      practical applications exactly as you describe in your article. Your article
      moves from theory to practice in less time to read than it takes us to
      prepare a dish with quinoa! Alternatively, I will be happy to point the
      group to this article without reprinting it in its entirety.

      I believe your article will stir up some creative discussion and get the
      thinking into "what should we do today".

      Thanks for what I have learned from your excellent article,

      Michael Levin
      http://www.zoobird.com/profile/MichaelLevin

    • arunk sharma
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2010
        Dear Michael,
                           It would be my pleasure to permit you for forwarding this article.
        Sincerely
        Arun K.Sharma