  • bessonnier sébastien
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2010
      Hello,

      "Somimasen" to disturb you with my request.
      I would like to ask you some advises, contact about the
      opportunity to find a job in agriculture field in Japan.

      The thing is that I discovered Japan during one month last
      september.
      It was a child dream to me and I was not disappointing at
      all.
      I got great time and adventures in your country : swimming
      with a "kame", lost in Fuji-san, fixing my indian knife by a
      "katana kaiji"...), thank you so much Japan.

      I had also the luck to work in the farm of Masato-san
      Masanobu'son).
      Even if the place is "just" organic now and no more natural
      farming.
      The experience was great, the family and workers were
      nice.
      I had also the great honor and confidence from the family
      to see the hill where lived Masanobu and his community,
      magic place and the spirit of the maser is still living
      there...

      Now, I am back to France, seeking for a job but I really
      feel "gudaranaï" because I don't find interesting staff (I
      got an engineer diploma in agriculture, environment, rural
      development). I want to have more experience in Japan and I
      would like to apply for a Working Holiday Visa.

      But for this kind of application you need a very good
      schedule trip, at least for the beginning. For me I would
      like to stay in a big city where I could have
      japanese language courses and work in low job (arubaito).

      After I would like to travel and find Natural Farming place
      of Masanobu's disciples.

      Can you help me, give me advices or contact?

      Kind regards,

      Sebastien

    • Pavan Sastry
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2010
        Hi Sebastian,

        Bonjour!
        Good to know of your experience in Japan and i hope you will soon find work
        there...im in India and im not really in a position to help you!

        But im intrigued by the fact that Masato Fukuoka is not using Natural
        farming and his farm is "just" Organic as you say. Can you tell me what are
        the changes he made and what rationale he has for not continuing with
        Natural farming? His non acceptance need not imply anything about Natural
        farming but still, i think we should know.

        Me not being yet on the field have no first hand experience of Natural
        farming and the proof for the yield in this seems very little(I really like
        the fukuokas "non technique" and philosophy though)

        Would be really happy on everybodies views on this.

        Regards,

        Pavan Sastry
        India