Re: [fukuoka_farming] Visit to Mr. Raju Titus' farm on Mid-March

  • Bobby Ray
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2010
      It would be a long trip for me but I would love to go but I will be in
      Orissa that week ... well I bought the train ticket and plan to go.

      I am very interested in visiting different farms in India. I am also
      willing to show folks what we are doing here in KGF.

      Bobby Ray in KGF Karnataka, South India

      On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 7:26 AM, thomcprestes
      <thomcprestes@...>wrote:e