Re: [fukuoka_farming] Visit to Mr. Raju Titus' farm on Mid-March

  • vinay singh
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2010
      Dear Thomas,
      I am planning a trip but only in April. Tough luck.

      Best,
      Vinay Singh

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2010
        It would be a long trip for me but I would love to go but I will be in
        Orissa that week ... well I bought the train ticket and plan to go.

        I am very interested in visiting different farms in India. I am also
        willing to show folks what we are doing here in KGF.

        Bobby Ray in KGF Karnataka, South India

        On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 7:26 AM, thomcprestes
        <thomcprestes@...>wrote:e