Visit to Mr. Raju Titus' farm on Mid-March

  • thomcprestes
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2010
      Dear friends,
      Anyone would be interested in joining me in a trip to Hoshangabad, near Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) around the 13th of March, to a day visit to Mr. Raju Titus and his farm?
      Mr. Raju says he could arrange a stay in a Hotel near his farm.
      It would be great if someone who knows Hindi well could come along..!
      Anyway, please write to me in case you're keen on it.
      Best regards,
      Thmoas
    • vinay singh
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2010
        Dear Thomas,
        I am planning a trip but only in April. Tough luck.

        Best,
        Vinay Singh

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2010
          It would be a long trip for me but I would love to go but I will be in
          Orissa that week ... well I bought the train ticket and plan to go.

          I am very interested in visiting different farms in India. I am also
          willing to show folks what we are doing here in KGF.

          Bobby Ray in KGF Karnataka, South India

          On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 7:26 AM, thomcprestes
          <thomcprestes@...>wrote:e