Re: Ffukuoka Rare Book For Sale

  • Tom Gibson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2010
      "Our dream is feeding ourselves with "do nothing farming" in a small scale."

      I don't recall that any form of farming was "do nothing" farming. In One
      Straw Revolution they took care of animals, planted, cut and harvest
      different kinds of grains, managed large water systems and had a long list
      of things to do every day. The closest thing to what you are describing
      would be something like the Bedouin, who also work very hard but who no
      longer have access to the large amounts of land that they need to manage
      their goat herds. Let us know if you can do that-not exactly farming

      You can see what is going on in our food forest at
      <http://www.camaspermaculture.org> www.camaspermaculture.org
      <mailto:tom@...> tom@...
      Tom Gibson

      Ask your Congressman and Senators why the US Department of Agriculture
      subsidizes toxic industrial chemicals like HFCS (high fructose corn syrup)
      but not fresh vegetables!