Fukuoka Rare Book For Sale

  • gdouglass7
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2010
      Fukuoka-san's rarest book is called "Mu 1: The God Revolution". Translated by the accomplished Japanese language translator Alfred Birnbaum, it's a medium sized paperback in excellent condition. If interested, please make an offer. My location in Oregon, USA.
    • fdnokes@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 31, 2010
        sounds interesting.
        how much are you looking for?
        available elsewhere?
        frances
        vancouver island
        (not so far...)

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2010
          Hello Frances,
          I don't use the internet very often, sorry for the slow reply.
          The book is extremely rare; the last several times I checked, it was not available anywhere on the internet book market -- not at amazon, not at bookfinder, not at addall, etc.  If I decide to go to the trouble of listing it on ebay it would probably sell for several hundred dollars.  But I would like to sell it to a committed Fukuoka farming person.  I need US$100, plus shipping.  That would cover my expenses from 8 years ago when I searched out a source in Japan, wrote to them in Japanese, and sent for it.  Let me know if you're interested, and best wishes to you.
          Gary Douglass

          From: fdnokes@... <fdnokes@...>
          Subject: Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fukuoka Rare Book For Sale
          To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 4:32 PM

          sounds interesting.
          how much are you looking for?
          available elsewhere?
          frances
          vancouver island
          (not so far...)

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 17, 2010
            Hi Gary,
            Thanks for getting back.
            On a tight budget, so no, not interested.
            I was actually just curious as to its general drift.
            We live on Vancouver Island, so not that far from you.
            Though, it's not that much fun crossing borders these days.
            Best wishes,

            From: fdnokes@... <fdnokes@...>
            To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 4:32 PM