Re: intro

  • James
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 18, 2010
      Hello and welcome - the Rodale Institute has had a publication for over 30 years called the New Farm. You can find it online these days at:

      http://www.rodaleinstitute.org/

      There are many articles about natural and organic gardening/farming methods.

      Another site has many links to useful information at:

      http://attra.ncat.org/

      Best wishes

      Jim Snyder
      Edmore, MI