Re: [fukuoka_farming] NO TILL NATURAL FARMING (RISHI KHETI)

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2010
      Dear Friend,
      Comparative soil of our land looks different . My soil looks more blackish,
      more pours, smell is better. rich in small insects like earthworms,ants,
      white ants etc. more vegetative growth, fast water absorption and water
      retention. It remain hardy pours with water not become mud as others. My
      soil is rich in live roots in deep.Its jungle of roots. Many aggro
      scientists visited and tested but not given biological results actually they
      are unable test as you suggested.