Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: This site in 9th year of operation

  • Chinmay Soman
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2010
      Larry,

      Hearing you loud and clear. Read your long email about Fukuoka at the
      Permaculture convention too. Really appreciate you weighing in. I agree that
      permaculture and natural farming are on the same team - we need to act
      together against the destructive agricultural practices.

      Thanks,
      Chinmay

      http://hasthelhcdestroyedtheearth.com