Peace

  • Pavan Sastry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      Dear Friends,

      I request all of you to maintain peace in the community and stick to
      discussing fukuoka farming which is the original intention of this
      community. I suggest people to highlight their success stories of
      implementing the fukuoka method, about how they have done it so people can
      draw inspiration and try the methods on their own farms. And also discuss
      how to overcome problems that other members are facing in implemeting the
      methods. I hope we can form local support groups to help people in similar
      geographies and climates to learn from each others experience.

      Im sure there are many here, including me who have joined this group in
      order to learn more about natural farming and with the objective of saving
      the soil, the farming community and the consumers from the poison being
      spread in their food. It would be good if we respect all others treading the
      same path coz we are a minority!

      There are big corporations out there who want us to fail...who want to spoil
      the soil, exploit the farmer and bring the consumers to their knees. They
      are working with governments and agricultural agencies world, bribing them
      and coaxing them into introducing their poisons as safe food to the
      consumers. Please be united and help humankind defeat these monsters.
      Bloated egos are fine to work with but a desire to profit out of the peoples
      blood is abhorrent.

      My best wishes to all of you for a wonderful year of prosperity and health
      ahead.

      Pavan Sastry