Fw: [fukuoka_farming] ratbags

  • edward barton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: edward barton <siliconvalley47@...>
      To: Jason Stewart <macropneuma@...>
      Sent: Sun, January 3, 2010 3:07:45 PM
      Subject: Re: [fukuoka_farming] ratbags

      Hi Jason,
      I admit i dont know the meaning of the word "ratbag" in inernet usage.and yes the Aussie Usage.
      I am sure you know very well that this an international site and not an Aussie site where you can flaunt. your Aussie slang
      at others who are not familiar with Aussie slang nor is there a requirement of this site to be proficient in Aussie slang.
      I need not remind you that we are here discussing fukuoka farming and Mr Fukuoka was a Japanese and not Australian.
      So where is the need for me to know Aussie slang.
      According to the meaning of ratbag sent by you it says rascal.shitstirrer,rogue, smart arse
      I dont think any member of this group either from Europe,USA.Asia would appreciate you calling them any of these words,
      Be courteous my friend and use peaceful words which are used internationally and surely u can use your Aussie slang with
      other Aussie Members of this site who can appreciate your Aussie slang.

      edward

      From: Jason Stewart <macropneuma@ yahoo.com. au>

      Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 9:37 AM

      Purity is an excellent quality. It would benefit this group if only pure people are members, and if all you ratbags and purists leave (go to a group you relate to, are positive about, and a benefit to). If any one of you members here don't know the difference between pure & purist people, then you're slow or you don't have basic education enough to understand & appreciate the perfection of the human spirit starting point & primary purpose of Fukuoka farming. i write that kindly. Go to different groups and come back when you ARE ready for what Fukuoka writes. Fukuoka sensei's evidences & written information isn't a solipsists smorgasboard.
      This groups members would then consist of people with much more-quality farms, of less quantity total -& less quantity of off-topic ignorance, of opinionated- ignorance, of parasites & of ratbags, and more honest Fukuoka farming contributors. This would have more beneficial influence on the wider world from genuine cooperation & less pollution here. I'm disappointed that some members here want it the way i'm about to describe; Want to undermine Fukuoka's evident truths, eg. philosophy, eg. composting, Fukuoka's-writing proves unnecessary & wasteful. This is expected from those Americans who simply to survive, have to sell their souls for money because of the extreme inequalities & dog-eat-dog human conditions, & till recently 'health system', in USA.. Who can blame them, not me.

      Lowest common denominator communication in great quantity destroys the quality.

      See what's on at the movies in your area. Find out now: http://au.movies. yahoo.com/ session-times/