This site in 9th year of operation

  • Robert Monie
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2010
      Hi Everybody,

      In my previous post, I hazarded that this Fukuoka farming list was begun more than 10 years ago; sorry for the exaggeration--too many New Years' fireworks maybe; the first posts to the site were actually on July 1, 2001, meaning, of course, that we are now into the the 9th year of operation thanks to Stephen Canner of Austin, Texas, who started the site and continues to maintain it.

      Bob Monie
      New Orleans, LA

    • Robert Monie
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2010
        Sorry, again.  Would you believe this site is now in its 8th year of operation and will be GOING INTO its 9th this coming July?

        Bob Monie

        In my previous post, I hazarded that this Fukuoka farming list was begun more than 10 years ago; sorry for the exaggeration- -too many New Years' fireworks maybe; the first posts to the site were actually on July 1, 2001, meaning, of course, that we are now into the the 9th year of operation thanks to Stephen Canner of Austin, Texas, who started the site and continues to maintain it.

        Bob Monie

        New Orleans, LA

      • Raju Titus
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2010
          प्रिय मित्रों,
          एक दशक से लगातार हमारे सामूहिक भविष्य के लिए हमारे पर्यावरण को बचाने के लिए
          इस ग्रुप को शुरू करने वाले और इसमें जुड़ने वाले दोस्तों को हमारे परिवार की
          और से बहुत बहुत बधाई और नया साल मुबारक. इस साल मेरी गेह्नू की फुकुओका
          फार्मिंग मेरे इलाके में जो की मध्य भारत का सबसे उपजाऊ इलाका है.में न. वन
          है. इस के लिए में इस ग्रुप का आभारी हूँ. हमें इस ग्रुप से हिम्मत मिल रही
          है.
          राजू
          Dear Friends,
          For our collective future than a decade consistently save our environment
          for introducing the group to join and it's our family and friends very much
          and Happy New Year greetings. This year's my Wheat of Fukuoka farming in
          area which the Central India's most fertile region is No One.Am grateful to
          the group for this. We are getting courage from this group.
          Raju

          On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Robert Monie <bobm20001@...> wrote:

          > Hi Everybody,
          >
          > In my previous post, I hazarded that this Fukuoka farming list was begun
          > more than 10 years ago; sorry for the exaggeration--too many New Years'
          > fireworks maybe; the first posts to the site were actually on July 1, 2001,
          > meaning, of course, that we are now into the the 9th year of operation
          > thanks to Stephen Canner of Austin, Texas, who started the site and
          > continues to maintain it.
          >
          > Bob Monie
          > New Orleans, LA

        • Yugandhar S
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2010
            Proper English Translation:
            ================
            Dear Friends,
            I am my family extend hearty congratulations and New year wishes to those
            who have created this group and also to the members who have joined this
            group, which for nearly a decade of operation, had worked for our collective
            well being and future and also to protect our environment. This year, the
            wheat crop grown in my farm,situated in the most fertile land of central
            India, using Fukuoka farming is number one. I am thankful to this group for
            this success. I gain lot of courage from this group.
            Raju.
            ================
            Regards
            Yugandhar

            2010/1/3 Raju Titus <rajuktitus@...>

            > प्रिय मित्रों,
            > एक दशक से लगातार हमारे सामूहिक भविष्य के लिए हमारे पर्यावरण को बचाने के लिए
            > इस ग्रुप को शुरू करने वाले और इसमें जुड़ने वाले दोस्तों को हमारे परिवार की
            > और से बहुत बहुत बधाई और नया साल मुबारक. इस साल मेरी गेह्नू की फुकुओका
            > फार्मिंग मेरे इलाके में जो की मध्य भारत का सबसे उपजाऊ इलाका है.में न. वन
            > है. इस के लिए में इस ग्रुप का आभारी हूँ. हमें इस ग्रुप से हिम्मत मिल रही
            > है.
            > राजू
            > Dear Friends,
            > For our collective future than a decade consistently save our environment
            > for introducing the group to join and it's our family and friends very much
            > and Happy New Year greetings. This year's my Wheat of Fukuoka farming in
            > area which the Central India's most fertile region is No One.Am grateful to
            > the group for this. We are getting courage from this group.
            > Raju
            >

            > On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Robert Monie <bobm20001@...<bobm20001%40yahoo.com>>
            > wrote:
            >

            > > Hi Everybody,
            > >
            > > In my previous post, I hazarded that this Fukuoka farming list was begun
            > > more than 10 years ago; sorry for the exaggeration--too many New Years'
            > > fireworks maybe; the first posts to the site were actually on July 1,
            > 2001,
            > > meaning, of course, that we are now into the the 9th year of operation
            > > thanks to Stephen Canner of Austin, Texas, who started the site and
            > > continues to maintain it.
            > >
            > > Bob Monie
            > > New Orleans, LA

          • Susan
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2010
              Thanks to Stephen Canner in Austin!!!

               I love this site and am learning so much on it!!!

              What I am gleaning, I share,  and like ripples spreading,  what I have learned has already benefited others.

              I appreciate so much those of you who have been doing this a while and have stayed connected to this site to help people like me!!!

              Happy New Year ,

              Susan
              In my previous post, I hazarded that this Fukuoka farming list was begun more than 10 years ago; sorry for the exaggeration--too many New Years' fireworks maybe; the first posts to the site were actually on July 1, 2001, meaning, of course, that we are now into the the 9th year of operation thanks to Stephen Canner of Austin, Texas, who started the site and continues to maintain it.

              Bob Monie
              New Orleans, LA

            • kornld45
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 4, 2010
                Hello, Bob, Can you hear me?
                Larry Korn Ashland, Oregon

                --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Susan <miraculae27@...> wrote:

                > Thanks to Stephen Canner in Austin!!!
                >
                >  I love this site and am learning so much on it!!!
                >
                > What I am gleaning, I share,  and like ripples spreading,  what I have learned has already benefited others.
                >
                > I appreciate so much those of you who have been doing this a while and have stayed connected to this site to help people like me!!!
                >
                > Happy New Year ,
                >

                > Susan

              • Chinmay Soman
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 5, 2010
                  Larry,

                  Hearing you loud and clear. Read your long email about Fukuoka at the
                  Permaculture convention too. Really appreciate you weighing in. I agree that
                  permaculture and natural farming are on the same team - we need to act
                  together against the destructive agricultural practices.

                  Thanks,
                  Chinmay

                  http://hasthelhcdestroyedtheearth.com