TGTA Newsletter (Back Issues available)

  • vindicator4082
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23 12:49 PM
      TGTA Newsletter (Back Issues available)

      Back issues of the green thumb alliance newsletter are now available for FREE download at our message board under the ""More Plant Related Info"" forum on the main board.

      Scroll down the page until you come to the More plants related info, click on it and then the TGTA newsletter topic and you will see a list of available back issues available for download as well as other articles to read.

      Here is the link
      http://s14.zetaboards.com/TGTA/index/

      Just click on it to find a list of back issues all ready uploaded (more to come soon)

      Also feel free to register on the message board and take a look at the many other gardening forums and topics we have going (lots of pictures and information as well)

      If you need help just post in the help section of the board or email me.

      Thanks