Re: Can Fukuoka farming methods feed the world's expanding population?

  • James
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2009
      Hi Niels

      Yes, Joel follows many of my techniques. ;-) I was promoting his methods long before he became popular on the book and talk circuit. I respect and congratulate him for bringing these methods to the general population and promoting these techniques to a whole new group of sustainable and local farmers.

      Jim Snyder
      Edmore, MI
      "Nature has answers to questions we have not yet learned to ask"