Earth Activist Training Permaculture Design Course - Jan 2010

  • Living Mandala
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2009
      Dear Friends,

      Check out this unique course lead by renowned author, speaker,
      organizer, teacher, and global justice activist Starhawk and friends,
      which incorporates Permaculture, Earth-based spirituality, community
      organizing, social activism, and much more.

      This is one of our most favorite and recommended Permaculture Design
      Certification Courses in the country. This course happens once per
      year and begins this January in N. California.

      There's still a few spots left!

      -Living Mandala

      www.LivingMandala.com

      _____________________

      Earth Activist Training
      Permaculture Design Course
      Jan 9 - 23, 2010
      Cazadero, N. California

      For more Information and Registration click here.

      Facilitators & Instructors

      Starhawk, Charles Williams, Sage Mata, Jay Ma, Erik Ohlsen

      Course Inspiration

      An Earth Activist Training can set your life on a new path´┐Żor show you
      how to save the world. Green solutions are sprouting up all around us,
      but permaculture shows us how to weave them together into systems that
      can meet human needs and regenerate the natural world. Practical earth
      healing, with a magical base of ritual and nature awareness. Teaching
      that integrates mind and heart, with lots of hands-on practice and
      plenty of time to laugh. Our two-week intensives are Permaculture
      Design Certificate Courses, offering the basic, internationally-
      recognized 72 hour permaculture curriculum with an additional focus on
      social permaculture, organizing tools, and spirit.

      Course Description

      This unique permaculture design certificate course has an additional
      focus on earth-based spirituality, organizing, activism, and social
      permaculture. Learn how to heal soil and cleanse water, how to design
      human systems that mimic natural systems, how to use a minimum of
      energy and resources to create real abundance and social justice.
      Explore the strategies and organizing tools we need to make our
      visions real, and the daily practice, magic and rituals that can
      sustain our spirits. This course is participatory, hands-on teaching
      with lots of ritual, games, projects, songs, and laughs along with an
      intensive curriculum in ecological design.

      Tuition & Registration

      Course Tuition is $1400 - $1800 sliding scale, which includes
      instruction, dorm room accommodations, and 3 delicious, nutritious
      meals a day for the duration of the course. Participants who
      successfully complete the course will receive a Permaculture Design
      Certificate. For more Information and Registration click here.

      Lodging

      Tuition includes delicious meals as well as dormitory style lodging at
      the Padmasambhava Peace Institute. Private rooms are available for an
      additional $100.

      Food

      EATers eat well. Our standard is gourmet, organic, vegetarian meals,
      served three times a day, plus afternoon munchies. Our favorite chef
      Carin McKay and her crew will be cooking for us. All food is fresh,
      plentiful, and substantial. Teas and coffee are available at all
      times. You may bring your own wine or beer for dinner.

      Certification Applicability

      Participants who successfully complete the course will receive a
      Permaculture Design Certificate. Design Certification is applicable
      towards Gaia University Degree Programs.

      Contact

      For questions and more information regarding the course
      e-mail: earthactivisttraining@... or
      call: (707) 634-1461