Come join me at Economic Systems Reader's Circle--Kahului on Maui Nui Sustainable Communities

  • David Johnston
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2009
      Maui Nui Sustainable Communities: People power networking for Maui Nui's people
      David Johnston has invited you to the event 'Economic Systems Reader's Circle--Kahului' on Maui Nui Sustainable Communities!
      --------------------

      Hope you can make it. Please share with your friends.

      Time: December 20, 2009 from 1:30pm to 4pm
      Location: Borders Express in Queen Kaahumanu Center
      Organized By: David Johnston:

      Event Description:
      Got Economic Systems? Now you can join this group to understand through self-directed reading the world economic systems. Have you thought that capitalism can be saved and continued? Or do look forward to an alternative to capitalism? Then this group is for you! We share what we are leaning about economic systems at each meeting. We facilitate our meetings similar to how a Franklin is run. Find out more: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_systems

      See more details and RSVP on Maui Nui Sustainable Communities:
      http://sustainablemauinui.ning.com/events/event/show?id=2848733%3AEvent%3A992&xgi=154xQlQ0hWMajc&xg_source=msg_invite_event

      If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
      please copy and paste it into your web browser

      About Maui Nui Sustainable Communities
      Highlight your communities' efforts to sustain Maui Nui!
      How can we collaborate to create ecovillages here in Maui Nui?

      29 members
      11 Events
      8 blog posts