Re: [fukuoka_farming] Rainwater harvesting movie

  • Bobby Ray
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2009
      Thanks,

      I plan on doing some rainwater harvesting in South India next year to supply
      the gardens.

      I look forward to meeting some in the group there.

      I leave in 23 more days. I am excited .. much more excited that my 5 month
      long trip to China ending a year ago.

      Huggs and my best wishes,
      Bobby Ray

      On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 3:26 AM, rwh <asitsahu@...> wrote:

      > A rainwater harvesting movie has been uploaded in you tube for a case
      > study, to understand the basic process of collection and use of rainwater.
      >
      > Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=OBz3Etso_t8
      >
      > Asit Sahu.

    • rwh
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2009
        Hello

        Visit Chennai Raincentre in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, South India.

        Asit Sahu
        Rainwater Digest
        +91-9234152491

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Bobby Ray <atruefriend@...> wrote:

        > Thanks,
        >
        > I plan on doing some rainwater harvesting in South India next year to supply
        > the gardens.
        >
        > I look forward to meeting some in the group there.
        >
        > I leave in 23 more days. I am excited .. much more excited that my 5 month
        > long trip to China ending a year ago.
        >
        > Huggs and my best wishes,
        > Bobby Ray
        >
        > On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 3:26 AM, rwh <asitsahu@...> wrote:
        >

        > > A rainwater harvesting movie has been uploaded in you tube for a case
        > > study, to understand the basic process of collection and use of rainwater.
        > >
        > > Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=OBz3Etso_t8
        > >
        > > Asit Sahu.

      • Bobby Ray
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2009