start a natural farm in a temperate-cold climate

  • marss.farm
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 5, 2009
      Hello,
      my name is Beny.  I am a small natural farmer in France.  In case you are willing to start a natural farm in a temperate-cold climate, I would be very happy to tell you how to proceed as far as method & practice are concerned.  Please, read my blog:
      http://marssfarm.centerblog.net
      I would be pleased to co-operate with your project.  Fukuoka’s is the simplest method of all.  The main job is to attune our mind to it.
      I hope you will answer my message.
      Beny

      Laposte.net fête ses 10 ans !

      Gratuite, garantie à vie et déjà utilisée par des millions d'internautes...
      vous aussi, pour votre adresse e-mail, choisissez laposte.net.

      Laposte.net, bien + qu'une messagerie