Re: [fukuoka_farming] Invitation to view Raju's Picasa Web Album - ROAD BACK TO NATURE

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 4, 2009
      Dear friend,
      We are using traditional varieties of rice which are locally available. We
      are making sedballs with clay soil in winter. and broadcast pallets in
      winter. We are not adding any thing in pallets.For nitrogen fixing we are
      using mathy in winter and mung in summer.
      Thanks
      Raju Titus
      Hoshangabad.M.P.India.

      On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 3:29 PM, yajnesh shetty <yajnesh@...> wrote:

      > Dear Rajuji,
      > Thanks for sharing the pics! You are doing a great job in spreading
      > awareness.
      > A couple of questions. What varieties of rice and wheat do you use? Do you
      > make seed balls exclusively of rice seeds or do you add other seeds which
      > may have complementary benefits?
      >
      > Regards,
      > Dr
      > Yajnesh Shetty.
      >
      > --- On Fri, 12/4/09, Raju <rajuktitus@... <rajuktitus%40gmail.com>>
      > wrote:
      >
      > From: Raju <rajuktitus@... <rajuktitus%40gmail.com>>
      > Subject: [fukuoka_farming] Invitation to view Raju's Picasa Web Album -
      > ROAD BACK TO NATURE
      > To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com <fukuoka_farming%40yahoogroups.com>
      > Date: Friday, December 4, 2009, 1:47 PM
      >

      > Dear ramana and friends,
      >
      > Pleas share this album.
      >
      > http://picasaweb. google.com/ lh/sredir? uname=rajuktitus &target=ALBUM&
      > id=5129665105745 610129&authkey= Gv1sRgCI2s3rSeqM nZ5wE&invite= CPzwkpED&
      > feat=email

    • Kiran Kandhimalla
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 4, 2009
        Dear Sir,

        Great work. Thank you very much for sharing and popagating and teaching
        natural farming methods and techniques.

        Best Regards

        Kiran