Invitation to view Raju's Picasa Web Album - ROAD BACK TO NATURE

  • Raju
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 4, 2009
      Dear ramana and friends,
      Pleas share this album.

      http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=rajuktitus&target=ALBUM&id=5129665105745610129&authkey=Gv1sRgCI2s3rSeqMnZ5wE&invite=CPzwkpED&feat=email

    • yajnesh shetty
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 4, 2009
        Dear Rajuji,
        Thanks for sharing the pics! You are doing a great job in spreading awareness.
        A couple of questions. What varieties of rice and wheat do you use? Do you make seed balls exclusively of rice seeds or do you add other  seeds which  may have  complementary benefits?
                                                                                 Regards,
                                                                              Dr Yajnesh Shetty.

        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 4, 2009
          Dear friend,
          We are using traditional varieties of rice which are locally available. We
          are making sedballs with clay soil in winter. and broadcast pallets in
          winter. We are not adding any thing in pallets.For nitrogen fixing we are
          using mathy in winter and mung in summer.
          Thanks
          Raju Titus
          Hoshangabad.M.P.India.

          On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 3:29 PM, yajnesh shetty <yajnesh@...> wrote:

          > Dear Rajuji,
          > Thanks for sharing the pics! You are doing a great job in spreading
          > awareness.
          > A couple of questions. What varieties of rice and wheat do you use? Do you
          > make seed balls exclusively of rice seeds or do you add other seeds which
          > may have complementary benefits?
          >
          > Regards,
          > Dr
          > Yajnesh Shetty.
          >
          > --- On Fri, 12/4/09, Raju <rajuktitus@... <rajuktitus%40gmail.com>>
          > wrote:
          >
          > From: Raju <rajuktitus@... <rajuktitus%40gmail.com>>
          > Subject: [fukuoka_farming] Invitation to view Raju's Picasa Web Album -
          > ROAD BACK TO NATURE
          > To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com <fukuoka_farming%40yahoogroups.com>
          > Date: Friday, December 4, 2009, 1:47 PM
          >

          > Dear ramana and friends,
          >
          > Pleas share this album.
          >
          > http://picasaweb. google.com/ lh/sredir? uname=rajuktitus &target=ALBUM&
          > id=5129665105745 610129&authkey= Gv1sRgCI2s3rSeqM nZ5wE&invite= CPzwkpED&
          > feat=email

        • Kiran Kandhimalla
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 4, 2009
            Dear Sir,

            Great work. Thank you very much for sharing and popagating and teaching
            natural farming methods and techniques.

            Best Regards

            Kiran