Rainwater harvesting movie

  • rwh
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
      A rainwater harvesting movie has been uploaded in you tube for a case study, to understand the basic process of collection and use of rainwater.

      Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=OBz3Etso_t8

      Asit Sahu.
    • Bobby Ray
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2009
        Thanks,

        I plan on doing some rainwater harvesting in South India next year to supply
        the gardens.

        I look forward to meeting some in the group there.

        I leave in 23 more days. I am excited .. much more excited that my 5 month
        long trip to China ending a year ago.

        Huggs and my best wishes,
        Bobby Ray

        On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 3:26 AM, rwh <asitsahu@...> wrote:

        > A rainwater harvesting movie has been uploaded in you tube for a case
        > study, to understand the basic process of collection and use of rainwater.
        >
        > Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=OBz3Etso_t8
        >
        > Asit Sahu.

      • rwh
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2009
          Hello

          Visit Chennai Raincentre in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, South India.

          Asit Sahu
          Rainwater Digest
          +91-9234152491

          --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Bobby Ray <atruefriend@...> wrote:

          > Thanks,
          >
          > I plan on doing some rainwater harvesting in South India next year to supply
          > the gardens.
          >
          > I look forward to meeting some in the group there.
          >
          > I leave in 23 more days. I am excited .. much more excited that my 5 month
          > long trip to China ending a year ago.
          >
          > Huggs and my best wishes,
          > Bobby Ray
          >
          > On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 3:26 AM, rwh <asitsahu@...> wrote:
          >

          > > A rainwater harvesting movie has been uploaded in you tube for a case
          > > study, to understand the basic process of collection and use of rainwater.
          > >
          > > Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=OBz3Etso_t8
          > >
          > > Asit Sahu.

        • Bobby Ray
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6, 2009