Come join me on Economic Systems Reader's Circle on Maui Nui Sustainable Communities

  • David Johnston
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2009
      Maui Nui Sustainable Communities: People power networking for Maui Nui's people
      David Johnston has invited you to join Economic Systems Reader's Circle on Maui Nui Sustainable Communities
      --------------------

      How do get a self-directed education? Attend Reader's Circle of course. Our group learns how to make good choices for the future by reading books on economic systems. Hope you join us on Facebook.

      Check out Economic Systems Reader's Circle on Maui Nui Sustainable Communities:
      http://sustainablemauinui.ning.com/group/economicsystemsreaderscircle?xgi=5oL0wsov89mxeE&xg_source=msg_invite_group

      If your email program doesn't recognize the web address above as an active link,
      please copy and paste it into your web browser
      --------------------

      About Economic Systems Reader's Circle on Maui Nui Sustainable Communities
      We share what we are leaning about economic systems at each meeting. We facilitate our meetings similar to how a Franklin is run.

      1 member

      Created By: David Johnston

      About Maui Nui Sustainable Communities
      Highlight your communities' efforts to sustain Maui Nui!
      How can we collaborate to create ecovillages here in Maui Nui?

      18 members
      10 Events
      8 blog posts