Re: [fukuoka_farming] Introduction

  • George.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 14, 2009
      Frank.

      The idea that oil is a naturally renewing substance is called Abiogenic
      production. There is some information on
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenic_petroleum_origin

      It is, I would have to say from my reading, a controversial and not widely
      supported contention.

      The alternate view is that it is, like coal, compressed carbon life forms
      from tens of millions of year ago.

      rob

      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 17, 2009
        Well, okay then.