Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Interning at a Fukuoka style Farm

  • Jonathan Lehman
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 10, 2009
      You may want to check out Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage ...

      It's quite affordable, and there is plenty of land available for growing food!

      http://www.dancingrabbit.org/

      They're located in northeast Missouri, USA, and definitely have plenty
      of water. If you're interested in visiting, check in with them again
      in three or four months to see what kind of internship options they'll
      have for you. There will likely be some human-scale organic farming
      opportunities, as well as natural building work available. You can
      also just drop in for a three week visit during their visitor periods,
      which happen several times throughout the spring and summer.

      j!