TP

  • Michael Meredith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2009
      Dieter, that link didnt tell anything about innoculating soil organisms into the char, the many(claimed) success stories of it increasing fertility, or , that indians in the amazon still do that. So I think you are off base(along with the carbon offset people).

      I would also like to see some verification of what I heard that the stuff regenerates, if you leve 1/2 meter of it , while harvesting it. It is a valuable commodity.
      Michael