  • srikanth_ma@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009
      Kumar,

      Try "Methi" (Menthya in Kannada) or "Fenugreek" in English.

      It is an excellent Legume and also has good commercial value too.

      It is a short term crop of 30-45 days.

      Regards
      - Srikanth

    • Raju Titus
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009
        Dear friends,
        I am regulery mixing "methy"seeds with wheat seeds during sowing for
        nitrogen and good taste and flavor in chapati. I found it is reducing sugar
        level of blood also.
        Raju