Re: [fukuoka_farming] India, Sustainability and NF

  • Nandan Palaparambil
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 24, 2009
      Dear Yugandhar,

      Nice to hear about the group of 4 coming to natural farming.

      I don't know anyone near Hyderabad doing natural farming. You can contact - Suresh Kossarraju - sureshkosaraju@... - who had translated one straw revolution (

      Gaddiparakato viplavam) to Telugu and had met Fukuoka during one of his visit to India. He may be able to help you.

      Also contact Bablu Ganguly of Timbaktu collective - www.timbaktu.org. He was also inspired by Fukuoka and started this.

      There is one organic farmer Mr. Goriparthi Narasimha Raju Yadav in Krishna disrtrict of AP who was awarded Padmasri by Indian government. He entered the Limca Book of Records when a mango tree on his farm gave a yield of 23, 456 mangoes.

      Here is the woof india farmers list - http://woofindia.blogspot.com/2008/09/woof-india-list.html. I haven't visited any of these farms..

      Will send contact numbers of Subash Sharma and Narayana reddy in a separate mail.

      Keep in touch and share the group's experiences

      Regards,
      Nandan
      +91-9845180292

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 25, 2009
        Dear Nandan Sir,
        Thanks for all the detailed and useful information.

        Regards
        Yugandhar

        On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Nandan Palaparambil <p_k_nandanan@...