  • srikanth_ma@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2009
      Thanks Nandan and Venkat,

      So far I have used 2 different native varieties (white rice) with limited or no success in natural farming method.
      White rice varieties used
      1. Salem Sanna
      2. Chinna Ponni

      The third variety used was red rice (Bili Nellu) which was a bit of success last year. This is a much hardier breed.

      I will contact Nandish and Appaji and once again thanks for the contact and info...

      - Srikanth
      www.vanashree.in