Re: [fukuoka_farming] (unknown)

  • Nandan Palaparambil
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2009
      Venkat,

      Thanks for more tips.

      Srikanth - It will be better if you can contact Hoysala Appaji (Hassan) and B.N.Nandish (Shimoga) for more information on local varieties. Both of them are into seed saving and uses local varieties. Nandish has 15 acres of paddy and uses only legumes as manure.

      Here is their contact numbers.

      Hoysala Appaji -  9449462397
      Nandish - 9845553078

      Regards,