Autumn Gathering in Italy

  • thomcprestes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2009
      Dear friends,

      I've received this message and thought it could be of interest.

      Thomas

      Dear friends,

      I'd like to invite all of you to the Autumn Gathering that will take place in Acquasanta, Città della Pieve (PG), Umbria, Italia, from the 25th till the 27th of september 2009.

      Three days of natural agriculture in practice; it will be an occasion to share information, feelings, ideas, projects and to create connection within people willing to co-operate.

      Main focus will be the harvest of seeds from wild plants, the creation of discs an balls from a mixture of seeds and clay soil, the sowing of the seedballs. We will use our hands and foots to mix and shape.

      The participation fee is €20,00 per person and you will have the chance to camp in our centenary olive grove, using your own tent. We ask for willingness and adaptability. We welcome children.

      A contribution is required for meals with food (preferable) or money.

      We welcome self-saved seeds, because the first step to seed successfully is to have a wide variety of seeds.

      Dogs are not allowed.

      For any further information, please contact Barbara Garofoli by mail at agricoltura.naturale@... or by phone (0039)0578.29.40.99.

      Please, feel free to forward this message to whom it may be interested in the gathering.

      Hope to see you!
      Best regards
      Barbara Garofoli

      ... Live, Love, Learn ...