9802Re: colorado beetle

  • Jacek Markowski
    Jul 2, 2009
      Thank you everyone for the support in these difficult moments :)

      1.Nicolas, my chickens are still too small to jump that high and hit the target precisely. I could borrow some big birds from my neighboures, but they easly might get out of control and run away, and soon be eaten by foxes (black scenario).

      2.Lexmi, the link doesnt seem to be working, or it's my bad connection
      could you write us roughly what was that article about? thanks

      3.Andre, I am deffinetely going to try your mixture. It appeals to me alot.

      4.Inci, Unfortunately most of the dill from spuds was taken by my wife to make lovely gourkins, just before getting your post. Now I the gourkins are almost ready :D

      Greetings

      jacek

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, lexmi sree <lexmisreebr@...> wrote:

      > Hi Jacek,
      >
      > I got the chance to read this site http://www.uvm.edu/vtvegandberry/factsheets/potatobeetle.html.
      > I found some useful information about potatobettle and way to control it.
      > Hope this information might useful for you.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Lexmisree BR

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic