      From: Raju Titus <rajuktitus@...>
      Subject: [fukuoka_farming] Natural Farm in karnatka.
      To: "fukuoka farming" <fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com>, "Ramesh Ganeriwal" <ramesh@...>, "partap c aggarwal" <partapsudesh@...>, "ARVIND BERWA" <arvindberwa@...>
      Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 10:57 AM

      Dear friends,
      I found one more Natural farm in India.
      "Zero farming: no investment, yet guarantees good yield
      Hindu - Chennai,India
      He calls this system of farming “zero farming method” and says,
      “reading the book The One-Straw Revolution written by Masanobu Fukuoka, a
      pioneer in natural ...
      <http://www.hindu.com/seta/2009/06/11/stories/2009061150191600.htm>"
      Thanks
      Raju