97cooperative fukuoka farming.

  • marinacity@yahoo.com
    Dec 1, 2001
      Hello everyone,

      I am looking for people to join me in trying the
      fukuoka method on a large scale.What I mean is that a group of
      atleast 10 people should join together and try this method of farming
      on 100 acres collectively.Since it will not be farming alone but
      creating an alternative lifestyle itself it needs people who are
      dedicated on a long term basis. Since I already have a farm in India
      in TamilNadu I will be too happy if I can network with someone from
      my state.I am open to alternative suggestions too.

      Murali
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic