9608Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Free manual Extensive Organic Beekeeping Inspired as taught by Masanobu Fukuoka

  • Oscar Perone
    May 8 10:42 AM
      The following text is translated by software.
      Sorry for the mistakes.

      Hi Gunther !
      You are right. It's like what he says.
      But please notice that the BIG difference is the space they offer to bees
      and how.

      Please see my blog for better details.
      Please see my blog to see more detail, it would be too long to explain
      here.
      Thank you for your message.

      God bless you

      Oscar Perone