9606Re: Free manual Extensive Organic Beekeeping Inspired as taught by Masanobu Fukuoka

  • gunther1753
    May 8, 2009
      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Oscar Perone <oscarperone@...> wrote:
      >Hi Oscar/Dieter
      beekeeping, like NF seems to be a local affair. what works in one place, doesnt work everywhere.
      Oscar, your methods remind me of biodynamic demeter beekeeping.
      personally, i dont like to use frames, according to some, they are partially to blame for the rise of brood disease in the last century.
      in japan there is a traditional way to keep bees, very similar to the warre system, where bees can build their own combs, and no foundation is used.
      regards guenther