9051Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Wood chips as mulch

  • Chandrakant Deokar
    Feb 25 7:23 PM
      Dear Jeremy,

      I think woody material contains high amount of cellulose. It decomposes very
      slowly and after decomposition that releases toxic acids that can be
      problematic to the plants.. I dont know the specific names of these acids.
      but hope this will give some directions to your thoughts

      Chandrakant Deokar
      Pune India