      From: parshini.kadavu <parshini.kadavu@...>
      Subject: [fukuoka_farming] About small farms in India
      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, February 20, 2009, 10:42 AM

      Dear farmer friends,

      To keep my mind positive with hope about small farms ( less than 5
      acres) based on organic/natural methods of farming which are also bio
      diverse..... ......

      I want to plan a visit to some farms all over India. I would be grateful
      if group members would help me with suggestions of which farms to visit,
      contact persons, telephone nos, & email address/ postal address etc.

      If any group member wants to travel with me, do let me know, then we can
      plan it accordingly.

      warmly,

      Arjun