8856outreach

  • grannis04
    Feb 2, 2009
      Thanks to all for replies. Your suggestions are well taken.
      I believe that talks at libraries or community
      centers may be a good place to start. I would like to challenge all to
      try some out reach to your local communities. We can't change the
      world all at once but we can all do our part a piece at a time. Where
      I live is quite rural but there is a strong movement among the local
      farmers and the community to connect and establish food supply
      networks. As money becomes less available people can grow more food
      both for personal consumption and for barter. Natural
      Farming/Gardening can play an important role in producing low
      input/high yield crops.
      Thanks, Steve G
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic