      From: The Dark Damsel <sillydog@...>
      Subject: [fukuoka_farming] Re: outreach
      To: fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, February 1, 2009, 5:56 AM

      I've not, formally, but I'll bet Peak Oil forums/meetings would be a

      good venue for that sort of thing. I would think that peace groups

      and social justice groups would also be interested. Food co-ops often

      have forums that are public or semi-public.

      Toastmasters is always looking for people to make speeches, especially

      if they're new to public speaking.

      -Marie in Portland, Cascadia