8431Re: [fukuoka_farming] soil science part 3

  • Anders Skarlind
    Dec 15, 2008
      Are these microbes part of the straw - in one sense or another? And
      if you include them, there is more nitrogen relative to carbon, and
      hence the ratio would be smaller, not bigger. Isn't that so?
      Anders

      At 13:55 2008-12-15, you wrote:
      >Not if you count the nitrogen that is locked up in the
      >microbes! Plus the ability of the microbes to fix nitrogen from the air.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic