8288Re: [fukuoka_farming] indication of rhizobia

  • Dieter Brand
    Dec 4, 2008

      I have never used alfaalfa, it doesn't grow well on my soil. But with
      most legumes, the nodules are white on the outside, and when you cut
      them in half with a sharp knife the color of the cut surface will
      change to pink. If it stays white that means that the nodule is